Friday, August 29, 2008

IT SOCKS!


IT SOCKS!

It's quite a shame but it's my first time to go Zhang Hua County, Taiwan. And yesterday I went to the sock factory there and it impressed me deeply. Besides, at first I thought socks are just socks, however after discussion with the factory owner, I found if you produce the products with heart, you realy can make it different!!

1. The 1.) & 2.) photos are not the street sticker on the road sign. So why there is a sock sticker on the road sign? Beacuse the characteristic of that place is "SOCK-related", and the officers decide to attach the sock label on the road sign.

2. The 2.) & 3.) photos are the latest technology of sock--"SEAMLESS SOCKS"

3. The 4.) & 5.) photos are the coolmax yarns twisted the cotton yans to keep your feet dry and comfortable

4. The last photo, the extra large prawns from Zhang Hua County!!

No comments: